Origo Network (ORIGO) is a scalable privacy preserving platform for decentralized applications.
Today, November 19, the Origo team has announced Origo is opening OTC trading prior to the unknown listing date and has partnered with 3 world-class licensed OTC desks to provide pre-listing OTC services.
Three OTC desks include:
- Altonomy, which offers professional trading services that provide counterparties with secure trading communication, efficient and timely settlement.
- GSR, which supports crypto-to-fiat and crypto-to-crypto transactions.
- Sonar, which is one of the leading OTC liquidity providers in Europe to provide their clients access to a global liquidity pool. With a focus on fast settlement, top service and response times.
How it works:
- Step 1: Complete the form, given in Origo’s announcement, to submit your quote in buying/selling ORIGO tokens through the project’s preferred official OTC Desks. From here the preferred official OTC desks will establish a trade room via your preferred communication method.
- Step 2: Once an order is matched the preferred official OTC desks will onboard you via their compliance team to comply with all the necessary KYC/AML laws.
- Step 3: You’re now ready to start trading ORIGO.