Today, November 20, the team of Switcheo exchange has announced that the Callisto update is live on the exchange, bringing users ERC20 trading capabilities.
With the Callisto launch, the team launches Callisto raffle.
To participate in this event, a user should trade on Switcheo Exchange from 21st November, 12:00 to 4th December, 12:00 SGT (UTC+8).
33 lucky winners will be selected randomly to win from a pool of 18 ETH and 6000 DAI.
- 1st Place: 10 ETH
- 2nd Place: 5 ETH
- 3rd Place: 3 ETH
- 4th — 33rd Place: 30 traders evenly share from a pool of 6000 DAI
To qualify for this event, users will have to do the following:
- Retweet the Twitter post (link is given in the announcement)
- Follow Switcheo on Twitter or Facebook
- Hold 5000 SWTH in your NEO wallet during the event period
- Trade on any ETH trading pairs
Callisto raffle registration form is available in the project’s announcement.
In addition, upon the launch of Callisto, the following ERC20 tokens will be listed on Switcheo Exchange: Accounting Blockchain (TAB), Basic Attention Token (BAT), BCDiploma (BCDT), Celsius (CEL), Dai (DAI), Eden Coin (EDEN), Ethos (ETHOS), Fantom (FTM), Leverj (LEV), Liquidity Network (LQD), Maker (MKR), Metadium (META), OmiseGO (OMG), and RedCab (REDC).