On December 6, a crypto exchange Binance announced the release of Sub-Account feature, which will serve entities looking to set up multiple trading accounts within a single organization and provide control access on an account level.
- Up to 200 sub-accounts supported under each Master account.
- Account and trading activity overview across all sub-accounts: including login history, order management, asset management and more.
- Zero-fee transfer of funds between each sub-account.
- Full control of sub-accounts: including resetting 2FA, removal of API keys, orders and passwords, as well as the ability to freeze specific sub-accounts.
- VIP tiers and corresponding discounts to be determined by the aggregate trading volume of all sub-accounts under the respective Master account.
- Each sub-account will have its own set of API limits, enabling each account user to trade with more freedom and at a higher capacity.
Binance notes that the new sub-account feature is available to corporate users and individuals with VIP 3 tier (or higher) accounts only.
The exchange also announced it will add the following trading pairs with TrueUSD (TUSD) as a quote asset into the USDⓈ Trading Market/Tab on December 7 at 10:00 AM (UTC): BNB/TUSD, BTC/TUSD, ETH/TUSD, XRP/TUSD, EOS/TUSD and XLM/TUSD.
The existing TUSD/BNB, TUSD/BTC, TUSD/ETH trading pairs will be removed and delisted on December 8 at 10:00 AM (UTC). All existing orders in each order book will also be canceled at this time.
USDⓈ is a combined Stablecoin Market which was created on Binance instead of USDT Market at the end of November. This was made to support more trading pairs with different stablecoins offered as a base pair.
Earlier today, Binance listed Republic Protocol (REN) on its platform.