Post Covid Hack 2020 is an online & global hackathon proudly organised by Indorse & Coinsilium and supported by blockchain & government partners IOVLabs, B4H, RSK, the Government of Gibraltar through their initiative #ThinkGibraltar, KuCoin & KuChain, Mishcon de Reya, Tribe Accelerator, UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies, and many more!
Post Covid Hack 2020 aims to alleviate the negative socioeconomic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic by connecting top blockchain actors and companies with visionary talents across the world. The online hackathon offers a platform for innovators to tackle the challenges related to the pandemic by using blockchain technology while working closely with top blockchain companies that will help them in building their solutions.
- Online hackathon: all participants will be able to submit their solutions online and all judges and relevant sponsors will evaluate the solutions via an online platform built specifically for online hackathons
- Global hackathon: open to participants and teams from all over the globe to built locally and/or globally focused blockchain solutions
- Main objectives:
- Encourage the blockchain community to use their vision, technical skills and resources to build solutions that can make a difference in the post covid world
- Bring together blockchain teams, talents, investors and protocols from around the world to collaborate and ideate to determine what the future will look like
- Hackathon timeline: August 2020 to November 2020
- FAQ: https://postcovidhack.com/faq
How it works
- Participants register & submit their solutions online on https://postcovidhack.com
- A panel of renowned judges evaluates the solutions based on various criteria
- The shortlisted participants will be notified regarding the next steps
- All shortlisted participants will present their solution during an Online Demo day & the winners will be announced the same day
Indorse is an enterprise SaaS platform where companies build great tech teams, upskill their workforce, and enable innovation. Our all-in-one platform is focused on tech skills and is based on a community of leading industry experts. The platform offers solutions such as hackathons, upskilling, and a SaaS product called Metamorph.
Coinsilium is a venture builder, investor and advisor, supporting early stage blockchain technology companies and the digital token economy. As the first ever IPO of a blockchain company in 2015, Coinsilium harnesses its experience and wide-ranging network to invest in leading blockchain projects such as RSK/IOV Labs, Indorse and Blox.
Coinsilium shares are traded on the AQSE Growth Market, the primary market for unlisted securities operated by Aquis Stock Exchange, a Recognised Investment Exchange under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.