On August 14, a crypto currency exchange Binance announced the beta launch of Binance Academy. Binance Academy is a brand new, open access learning hub from Binance.
On August 20, the exchange announced Binance Academy Community Content Drive. Competition period: 20/08/2018 00:00 UTC to 20/09/2018 00:00 UTC.
To participate in the competition, you should choose one topic from the list of topics and create a video. Then you should submit your video through the content submission form and share it on Twitter.
At the end of the competition period, users that have their video chosen to be displayed on Binance Academy will receive 50 BNB.
The list of topics:
- Stop limit orders: What is a stop limit order, how do you use it, and when should you use it?
- Limit orders: What is a limit order, how do you use it, and when should you use it?
- Market orders: What is a market order, how do you use it, and when should you use it?
- What is an anti-phishing code and how do you set it up?
- What is two-factor authentication and how do you set it up?
- What is withdrawal address management and how do you set it up?
- How to deposit and withdraw on Binance
- What is ‘dust’ and how do you convert it to BNB?
- How to use Binance’s Basic interface
- How to use Binance’s Advanced interface
- No advertisements in the videos
- Use Binance in all examples
- Videos must be in English
- All submitted videos are required to sign usage rights to Binance
- Content submitted must be your own original content
If you are interested in this competition, visit https://www.binance.vision/competition.html