Fire Lotto is the world`s hottest blockchain crypto lottery with higher standarts.
A gaming system built based on the use of the Ethereum blockchain would operate with a high degree of autonomy, and its data and records would be cryptographically stored in a public, decentralized blockchain. Available online and borderless, such a system can resolve several challenges of traditional lotteries.
Fire Lotto will employ the random number generation (RNG) method, which is secure and fair and prevents manipulation and fraud. This project implements a completely secure RNG method based on the current version of the Bitcoin decentralized protocol.
About Fire Lotto
- The lottery has already been launched
80% percent of ICOs are not backed up by any product prototype.
Fire Lotto is a finished product that has already been launched.
- A truly transparent algorithm
It is questionable if traditional offline lotteries provide for fair play.
As for online lotteries, code audit results show that most blockchain lotteries are either centralized or designed in such a way that their creators hold the right to use the prize pool.
The lottery is built on the Ethereum blockchain and uses Bitcoin.
The program code is available for inspection.
- Easy to use
Most blockchain lotteries have difficult interfaces.
While designing the product, the team made sure that the lottery would be easy to use even for those with only basic computer skills.
The team has developed a unique one-click buying mechanism which is fast, convenient, and secure.
How it works
- 0,003 ETH (≈2 USD) – player purchases a ticket;
- 1 120 ETH (more than 1 000 000 USD) – the prize pool is funded by ticket sales and a guaranteed fund;
- Payouts – winnings are automatically transferred to the winners’ cryptocurrency wallets.
Four types of lottery:
- The 4/20 lottery
- The 5/36 lottery
- The 6/45 lottery
- Roger’s Wheel
- Roman Demidov – Chief Executive Officer;
- Alexander Zasypkin – Business Development Director;
- Dmitry Gritzutenko – Chief Financial Officer;
- Alexander Karelin – Chief Marketing Officer;
- Stanislav Lapin – Lawyer;
- Tolya Yanot – Chief technical officer;
- Dmitry Polovaikin – Protocol Architect;
- Alexander Shniperson – Senior Backend Developer;
- Roman Dobrik – UX/UI Designer;
- Kroupnov Mikhail – Gambling Math;
- Maria Kingsly – Pr & Digital Manager
Ronee Ades, Olga Dvoretskaya, Robert Matuk, Danila Prozorov, Andrew Duplessie, David Drake, Elena Bogdanova.
«What is a SAFT? Similar to the idea behind a SAFE (Simple Agreement for Future Equity), a SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Tokens) is a contract that allows U.S. investors to participate in a token pre-sale (like the one we’ve got going on right now!). Fire Lotto documents will be filed with the SEC, as we inch closer to the official launch of the ICO.»
Fire Lotto ICO will begin on March 15 and will last until April 15. The initial token cost will be $0,50
Token name: FLOT
Soft Cap: 2million USD
Hard Cap: 15 million USD
Currencies: ETH, BTC
Bonuses and discounts: 1st 24 hours – 15%.
At the pre-sale stage, Fire Lotto tokens (FLOT) will be sold at a fixed low price.
- Income from each drawing
The token holder will receive a commission from each ticket sold in every drawing.
Commission payouts are secured by smart contracts and provide token holders with an almost endless source of income.
- Price growth
The price of Fire Lotto tokens will constantly increase.
For more information about this project you can go to the following:
The official website