Decred (DCR) is a cryptocurrency, similar to Bitcoin, with a strong focus on community input, open governance and sustainable funding and development.
Features of the Decred software include:
- An innovative hybrid proof-of-work (PoW) proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus voting system;
- A censorship-resistant blockchain-anchored public proposal platform;
- Smart contracts that work such as Lightning Network;
- Cross-chain atomic swaps between different digital currencies;
- Cross-platform wallets for ease of use.
DCR token price $108,71 USD (2,01%)
Market Cap $776 792 275 USD
Volume (24h) $13 371 300 USD
Circulating Supply 7 145 743 DCR
Total Supply 7 565 743 DCR
Max Supply 21 million DCR
Recommendation – buy below 0,01278100 BTC ($108,71 USD). Long-term investment. 2018 year target price — up to $326,13 USD.
Disclaimer: All information about coins is not investment advice.