Metadium (META) is a blockchain ecosystem that allows for the expansion of blockchain platform. Metadium aims to accomplish complete-digitalization of real world. Metadium solves the issue of on-line trust identity and formulates firm connections between identities.
On September 7, Metadium published the details of its crowdsale:
- Crowdsale will begin on September 18th (00:00:00) and end by September 22nd (23:59:59) UTC + 8
- Amount of META available for crowdsale is 49,996,600
- The price of 1 META will be USD 0.0425 (dollar pegged)
- Exchange rate (META/ETH) is 8,474 (base price for ETH is USD 360.13 at 00:00:00 Aug 10th on Coinsuper and the exchange rate is calculated by 360.13/0.0425)
- Crowdsale will occur on the Coinsuper Exchange.
Because the crowdsale will occur on the Coinsuper Exchange, users must complete the KYC process with Coinsuper. Participants must be a non-US citizen and a non-Mainland Chinese citizen.
Minimum personal cap: 0.5 ETH worth of META.
Maximum personal cap: 3 ETH worth of META (15 ETH for CEN Community members).
Metadium Crowdsale is conducted on a first-come, first-served basis and once the tokens are fully subscribed, the crowdsale will end regardless of the sale period.