On September 27, a cryptocurrency exchange Kraken announced listing of two assets: Cardano (ADA) and Quantum (QTUM).
Trading and funding in the two assets will launch simultaneously. The approximate launch time globally is:
- PST: Friday September 28 at 6:00 am
- EST: Friday September 28 at 9:00 am
- UTC: Friday September 28 at 1:00 pm
- CEST: Friday September 28 at 3:00 pm
- HKT: Friday September 28 at 9:00 pm
- ADA: ADA/USD, ADA/EUR, ADA/CAD, ADA/XBT, ADA/ETH
- QTUM: QTUM/USD, QTUM/EUR, QTUM/CAD, QTUM/XBT, QTUM/ETH
About Cardano (ADA)
Cardano (ADA) is a decentralized computing platform that aims to offer a broad ecosystem of state-of-the-art features. Cardano claims to have the world’s first provably secure proof-of-stake consensus mechanism.
About Quantum (QTUM)
Quantum (QTUM) aims to combine the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum by welding the two together through an “Account Abstraction Layer.” Quantum runs an “intercompatible” version of EVM (called the “X86 Virtual Machine”) that allows smart contracts to be written in multiple languages.