On October 9, a cryptocurrency exchange Binance announced it would delist Bytecoin (BCN), ChatCoin (CHAT), Iconomi (ICN) and Triggers (TRIG) on October 12 at 10:00 AM (UTC).
The exchange disclosed some factors that inform its decision to delist digital assets:
- Commitment of team to project
- Quality and level of development activity
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication and activity
- Responsiveness to Binance’s periodic due diligence
- Evidence of unethical / fraudulent conduct
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Binance will continue to be supported until November 12, 10:00 AM (UTC).
Yesterday Coinstelegram reported that Binance had made a change to its listing fee policy. Starting October 8, the exchange will make all listing fees transparent and donate 100% of them to charity.