Changpeng Zhao, the CEO of Binance, is responding to calls from Ripple and XRP supporters to add XRP to the cryptocurrency exchange as a base pair.
In his Twitter account, Binance CEO noted the strength of the XRP community, and asked its brethren to send him their best pitches for why he should pair every coin on the exchange with the digital asset.
“XRP is a superior technology that is faster, more scalable and cheaper to use than BTC and ETH. It will speed up transactions and improve the experience for your users,” – writes @ThinkingCrypto1.
@yesillhavesome provided several reasons to add XRP on Binance as a base pair:
- It is already a base on the CoinField Exchange,
- It is the base currency on the XRP United Exchange,
- Weiss Ratings agrees XRP should be the base,
- XRP is fast and has cheaper transaction fees, &
- XRP would attract more users towards trading on Binance.
At press time, CZ has more than 3,2K responses in total, where Twitter users are “shilling” XRP.
According to CoinMarketCap, XRP is trading at $0,475359 (-7,49%), the XRP market cap is $19 143 523 417 at press time.