The American Conference Institute (ACI) will host a new two-day in-person conference full of insightful and practical sessions that are not only timely, but critical to help you stay up to date with the fast-paced digital assets compliance landscape. There has never been a more pressing time to stay in the loop, benchmark with your peers and prepare for what comes next. This is a must attend event to strengthen your digital assets compliance programs.
Presenters include Andrew Adams, Director, Task Force KlepoCapture, Office of the Deputy Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice, Darren B. McCormack, Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) U.S. Department of Homeland Security Richard Widdman, Head of Strategy, Digital Assets, Google, among others that will also present at this critical and timely event.
Topics to be covered include:
- Top 5 Challenges for Digital Asset Compliance
- AML Best Practices Onboarding New Customers and KYC
- Developing an Effective AML & Sanctions Program
- Sanctions Screening Best Practices
- Lessons Learned from Recent Enforcement Actions
- Fraud Prevention: Crypto and Sanctions Evasions
- Relationship of Financial Services and the Crypto Industry
- NFT Compliance Challenges
Full information about the event be found at: https://www.americanconference.com/digital-assets/
# # #
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think-tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.