Blockchain Life 2021, the 7th International Forum’s on Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, and Mining, will take place on October 27-28 in Moscow.
Learn more and buy a ticket: https://blockchain-life.com
The forum traditionally gathers more than 5000 participants and 80 sponsors.
Among the guests of the forum are both industry professionals and those who are just starting their way in one of today’s most promising areas: traders, miners, entrepreneurs from crypto and classic businesses, investors, blockchain developers and many others.
The event consists of two main parts: a conference, where speakers share insights on the numerous forum’s topics; and an exhibition, where leading industry companies present their new and current projects. Participation in the forum allows you to get advanced knowledge and acquire numerous new contacts, to be among the leaders of the world crypto community.
Despite the travel restrictions between countries, significant industry players from dozens of countries come to the forum.
Among the forum’s leading speakers are:
- Sergey Khitrov – Founder of Listing.Help, the largest listing agency in the world and Jets.Capital.
- Alexey Minaev – Deputy Director of the Department for Digital Economy Development, Ministry of Economic Development.
- Vladislav Martynov – Russian entrepreneur and investor. Co-founder of Yota Devices, a member of the Ethereum Foundation supervisory board.
- Tone Vays – One of the world’s most famous traders.
- Anatoly Kaplan – Founder of Forklog.
- Gleb Kostarev – Binance Russia and CIS manager.
A full list of the forum speakers is already available on the website.
Major forum’s topics:
- DeFi and Web3. Crypto technologies that are changing the financial sector today.
- Cryptocurrencies regulation in Russia. Law on digital assets. Launch of digital ruble.
- Cryptocurrencies trading. Strategies in 2021.
- Mining. How are the restrictions in the leading countries affecting the hashrate distribution and the earnings of each miner?
- Staking, yield farming. Fantastic profitability of alternative types of mining.
- Bitcoin and altcoins. Prospects for development and application in 2021-2022. Ways to earn on cryptocurrencies.
- Implementation of blockchain technology in business and government. New cases and opportunities.
- NFT — hype or not? Everything about digital art.
You can buy a ticket on the official website: