The Global Digital Assets Investment Summit is a forum for industry leaders and investors to discuss the future of digital and crypto-asset investments. The global digital assets market is continuously shaking up the financial system and has prompted the beginning of global regulatory change and a monetary revolution that no one can afford to ignore. Regulatory overhaul and the development of central bank digital currencies as well as the rise of cybercrime, stablecoins, innovation in cross-border retail and wholesale payment infrastructures, along with the “institutionalization” of digital-asset investments, are just some of the critical challenges that are forcing change in both the way that financial institutions are operating and the perception of fiat currencies and digital assets.
Taking place from Sept. 30 to Oct. 1, the summit will be focusing on the core topics surrounding digital assets. The Global Digital Assets Investment Summit aims to build an international business and investment platform for the digital assets industry to connect and benefit both sectors. There will be keynotes, fireside chats and panel discussions. Speakers and participants will explore new frontiers in digital asset investing, yet also focus on operational, regulatory and compliance challenges that need to be bridged for true institutional adoption.
- Over 40 speakers and panelists
- Four keynotes
- Five panel discussions
- Over 1500 online attendees
- Over 500 in-person attendees
- C-levels and directors
- Tech developers
- Tech and forward-looking inﬂuencers
- DeFi, Metaverse, Web3 and NFT projects
- Blockchain and crypto pioneers
- Tech-based legal firms
- Tech companies
- Renowned media agencies
- Government and regulatory bodies
- Advisors, brokers and lawyers
- Platforms, service providers, exchanges and tokenization platforms
- Venture capitalists
- Hedge funds
- Private equity
- Financial institutions, banks, exchanges and funds
- Crypto tech institutions, including finance-focused blockchains
- Crypto exchanges with an institutional focus
- Investors — 35%
- Tech professionals — 10%
- Corporates — 20%
- Crypto projects — 20%
- Media and journalists — 5%
- Others — 10%
- The Global Digital Assets Investment Summit is the only event dedicated to bringing digital assets and institutions together.
- In-person networking.
- Full focus on the future of digital asset investment.
- A world-class network around digital assets, decentralized finance, NFTs, the Metaverse, Web3, DLT and protocols with industry leaders.
- Involvement and engagement in emerging technology. Discovery of products, new technology and projects from top tech companies.
- Knowledge on why both retail and institutions are massively investing in the digital and crypto space.
- Meeting the most innovative enterprise, leaders, influencers and key investors.
Benefits of partnering with the summit
- A unique opportunity to meet C-level attendees and investors.
- Brand recognition.
- Growing credentials as a thought leader.
- Showcasing a platform to the relevant target audience.
- Broadening a project’s exposure in the marketplace and creating a positive impression on the business on a global scale.
- Identify prospective investors for a product or service.
- Build partnerships and alliances and understand the cutting-edge innovative technologies that will deﬁne and drive the future of the industry.
- The Global Digital Assets Investment Series oﬀers an unparalleled platform to connect with industry experts, get business done and position one’s company for future success.
Easy ways to participate
- Registering as a delegate to beneﬁt from the direct insight of experts.
- Showcasing one’s brand and industry thought-leadership in front of the very people that matter to the business by becoming a sponsor.
- Showcase a project’s latest technologies and services in an exclusive space as an exhibitor by securing a display booth or table at the event.
Falcon Business Research Singapore or Dubai.
- Falcon Business Research
- Abrar Baba (for Dubai)
- Charaf Sleiman (for Singapore)