On November 22, a crypto exchange KuCoin announced it would remove the following tokens from the exchange:
- EncrypGen (DNA)
- Publica (PBL)
- Raiden Network Token (RDN)
- Monetha (MTH)
- BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT)
- Gladius Token (GLA)
According to “Special Treatment Rule” of KuCoin, the following situations can be the reasons for token’s delisting:
- Low liquidity for a certain period of time.
- Ceasing or likely ceasing of business activities for 3 months.
- In liquidation, insolvent, bankrupt or otherwise subject or in a position to become subject to bankruptcy proceedings.
- Negative opinions by the company auditor.
- Failure to submit update reports in accordance with the requirements of the Exchange in terms of project development, status of the team and status of the listing entity for a consecutive certain period of time.
- The Project or the team of the Project is likely to be dissolved.
- Any act considered as malicious operation to the market.
- Any other situation as determined by the Exchange from time to time.
Which of these situations were the reasons of delisting the above tokens, KuCoin didn’t specify.
Deposits and pending orders will be shut off at 22:00 (UTC+8) November 22, 2018. Relative trading pairs will be closed at 14:00 (UTC+8) November 23, 2018.
Withdrawals of relative tokens from KuCoin will continue to be supported until 18:00 (UTC+8) on November 23, 2019.