The Internet of Things (IoT) has received massive attention over the past few years. It is already empowering digital transformation across cities and industries. Will its importance decline as the initial hype subsides? Or will it reinvent itself linked to powerful new trends like artificial intelligence and edge computing?
This event explores what is happening next in IoT. You’ll hear the latest thinking from leaders and thinkers in industry and government, from Agri-Tech to 5G and connected vehicles.
By joining this conference you will:
- Gain impartial, current and practical insights across the IoT value chain
- Learn about real-world case studies focused on the lessons learned and challenges faced
- Understand the key trends and developments driving the future of IoT
- Hear from UK and European regulators and policymakers
- Connect with IoT decision makers, vendors, analysts, and developers
Conference topics include:
- Edge computing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain
- Smart cities
- Connected cars and vehicles
- Digital twins
- 5G catalysing innovation
- IoT security and privacy
- Getting from R&D to scale in IoT
- The UK’s IoT Code of Practice
Join us for the BSI “Internet of Things – what next?” conference to explore what the future holds, and what it means for your organization.
Venue: Royal College of Pathologists (Events at No6)
Date: 20 September 2019