Enough of the Theory: Tokenization in Practice
Based on unique experiences with a traditional german bank, the two Fintech startups Cashlink & Finoa will share in detail how to tokenize any asset step by step along the value chain of digital securities. Taking Bankhaus Scheich’s real use case as an example, they will show how to issue a tracker certificate with any underlying as digital security.
Guest Speaker Boris Ziganke, member of the board of Bankhaus Scheich, will provide unique and valuable insights into their DLT-Strategy as a BaFin regulated institution.
- What opportunities can the various stakeholders in the area of pre- and post-issuance benefit from?
- How do structuring, issuance, custody, trading, and settlement fit together?
- How can trading and market-making be a game-changer for digital securities?
9:00h – 9:05h: Introduction by Disrupt Network
9:05h – 9:25h: Michael Duttlinger (Cashlink), Henrik Gebbing (Finoa), Boris Ziganke (Bankhaus Scheich)
9:25h – 9:45h: Discussion and Q&A
DATE & TIME
Date: Tuesday, June 02, 2020
Mode: online talk via Zoom; Zoom dial-in URL will be sent previously to the online talk
HOW TO STAY UPDATED
We do online talks and online panel discussions 2x per week. We frequently post our next events on Twitter and on LinkedIn. Follow us to stay up to date:
- See our schedule: Link to our schedule for the next weeks; register directly via Eventbrite
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetworkDisrupt
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/disrupt-network/
This talk will be held in English.
Through participating in this meetup (that is, through ordering a free ticket with Eventbrite), the participant gives his consent that Disrupt Network UG (1) saves his name and contact data (i.e. email), (2) is later on allowed to send emails to the participant, and (3) is allowed to take photos and videos during the meetup that might be published online and that might include the participant. If the participant does not agree to points (1), (2) and (3), he or she should not order a ticket for the meetup.