Crowdfunding, or startups selling pre-orders for a future product, is a business model becoming more and more common among entrepreneurs and companies. It refers to both starting their business from scratch and those who are eager to develop it.
Crowdfunding stands for convenient and affordable financing directly on the part of future clients (sponsors). This concept is crucial for aspiring entrepreneurs at the idea stage since none of the banks in any country would offer a loan: after all, there is no operating business yet. Moreover, being at the zero stage, you should not expect financial support from venture capital companies. Therefore, crowdfunding is really an optimal solution, although it also has its drawbacks.
The potential of investment capital pools is enormous. People will always look for new opportunities to increase their savings. Thus, crowdfunding, as one of the most affordable simple investment schemes, should bring massive incomes.
Unfortunately, this is not the case so far, and it only covers US $5 billion of the market overall, which is a drop in the ocean on a global scale. As a rule, crowdfunding only covers private markets, and this type of investment sorely lacks globalization.
In addition, investors do not have the opportunity to sell their deposits within a reasonable time. That is, this market has no liquidity as such. So now, in 2021, it’s safe to say that crowdfunding hasn’t gained massive interest yet.
Tokenization in crowdfunding
Blockchain technology and the digital economy are entering almost all fields of activity, and crowdfunding is no exception. Tokenization can solve the above problems of this sector. However, it is not like classic ICOs, yet, it is the future for most projects.
Problems of current ICOs
- The overwhelming number of ICO investors are just short-term speculators who want to fix profits as soon as possible. They absolutely do not care about the project`s future. Compared to equity investments, such investments are measured in years.
- Lack of regulation at the local level. About 95% of all ICOs are just capital raising, nothing more, as their offer does not meet actual user demand.
- Many projects do not inspire trust at all.
Tokenized crowdfunding should solve all of the above problems.
GIFTS (Global Innovation Funding & Trading System)
Dacxi project developers have found solutions to bring tokenized crowdfunding to a brand new level. Here are the main advantages of this project, starting a revolution in this area.
- The local Dacxi licensee creates the proposal adhering to certain standards. In other words, any crowdfunding must obtain a license.
- Dacxi’s clients are investing in wealth, eager to keep on investing in this sector.
- Excellent technical support that raises investor loyalty.
- The Crypto-Wealth Dacxi platform helps raise significant investments at the best conditions.
- With the use of Dacxi Coin, holders can invest efficiently and profitably at the international level.
- With Dacxi VC exchanges, the token can be listed for post-trade, and since it is based on Dacxi Coin, it can be sold.
Things you need to know about Dacxi
The developers began to work on the project back in 2017, and a full-scale launch is planned for 2022. The team’s global purpose is to significantly expand the crowdfunding market from $10 billion to $1 trillion. It is quite an ambitious goal as such figures mean a 100-fold market growth.
However, the developers are sure of themselves and believe this is possible since they are not just launching another marketplace, but also creating a new tokenization generation. It can solve the fundamental problems of crowdfunding. The development team plans to create a project that would become the world’s leading innovative financing and trading system and a leader in the developing sector of tokenized crowdfunding.
Some experts even compare Dacxi to Ethereum, only in crowdfunding. This project should once and for all change the game’s rules and bring the industry to a new level.
To implement such a large-scale project, developers had to create a blockchain. After four years of hard work, they managed to create the most well-thought-out interfaces and the system ready for work worldwide.
If you are interested in crowdfunding and want to invest in a simple, fast, and profitable way at the international level, then Dacxi is exactly what you need. It connects the global network of platforms and the blockchain system for finding investments around the world. Each project will undergo a rigorous selection and receive a license. Only after that will they be available to investors.