nOS (NOS) is the virtual operating system for a new, transparent internet. Powered by the NEO Smart Economy.
On September 17, nOS published its Whitepaper, where token metrics are also described.
On Thursday the project’s team announced that on September 28, 20:00 CEST, the Token Sale Whitelist Applications will open. Applications End Date: October 5, 20:00 CEST.
- You need the latest version of nOS Client.
- You need an account at nOS.app which you can create using nOS Client.
- Application Process: Lottery.
- Application Selection: 15,000 public sale applicants will be selected at random by specific technical instructions.
- All pre-sale participants have guaranteed access to the TGE and can do their KYC during the lottery application process.
- Support for Windows 32-bit is currently limited. If you’re on a 32-bit version of Windows, you can wait for Windows 32 support (releasing on or before Tuesday October 2nd), or run a Linux distribution to use nOS Client and sign up immediately.
When the lottery application process starts, you will be able to apply for the Token Sale (TGE) by entering limited KYC details. You will not be able to participate in the TGE with invalid KYC details.
Citizens of China, Ethiopia, Iran, North Korea (DPRK), Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen and any other countries where the participation in Virtual Token Generation Events or Utility Token Generation Events is forbidden, are restricted from participating.