YGGDRASH (YEED) is a trust-based multi-dimensional blockchains (branches) built with a vision “Digitize everything into reality” and to connect everything and any blockchain networks.
Today, on September 21, the YGGDRASH team announced that the testnet v0.0.1 will be released on September 27 at 4 p.m. KST.
The testnet characteristics:
- YGGDRASH as a dApp platform that allows the independent operation of dApps to the level of DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization)
- YGGDRASH as an interchain platform similar to DNS (Domain Name Service) logic
The purposes of the YGGDRASH TestNet v0.0.1:
- To introduce the YGGDRASH TestNet Explorer
- To show the core concept of YGGDRASH Platform — the Stem Chain and the Branch Chain
- To implement multi-chain technology
What users can see in the first version of the YGGDRASH TestNet
- Core technology of Interchain (Branch Chain registered on Stem Chain)
- All blocks
- States of Blockchain
- Specification of Branch Chains