BLOCKROCKET is a dedicated accelerator for blockchain startups that helps startups to get access to the German blockchain ecosystem throughout a variety of exclusive events and services. In times of the current Corona crisis, we need to respond with appropriate, digital solutions.
Every month, BLOCKROCKET handpicks a few promising early-stage blockchain startups to pitch their business case in front of 200+ leading executives, founders, and investors from the blockchain ecosystem in Germany. This time, we also include a small jury of business angels and VCs who will pick a monthly winner at the end of the event.
- Finery Tech – Investech and Research firm (Ilia Drozdov)
- Trality – Platform for Algorithmic Crypto Trading (Moritz Putzhammer)
- ditCraft – Software-Testing-as-a-Service provider (Marvin Kruse)
- License.Rocks – Licensing Platform (Daud Zulfacar)
- To be announced
- Olaf Hannemann, Co-Founder, CV VC
- Nicolas Priem, Managing Director, Tioga Capital Partners
Benjamin Horvath, Blockrocket – European blockchain accelerator
DATE & TIME
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
Mode: online talk via Zoom; Zoom dial-in URL will be sent previous to the online talk
ABOUT DISRUPT NETWORK
Blockchain and community building. This is our mission. The Coronavirus did not make things easier for us, but we will now move our business online to help education and dissemination in the blockchain area.
You want to become our speaker? We aim at 500+ video conference participants per talk. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO STAY UPDATED
We do online talks and online panel discussions 2x per week. We frequently post our next events on Twitter and on LinkedIn. Follow us to stay up to date:
- See our schedule: Link to our schedule for the next weeks; register directly via Eventbrite
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetworkDisrupt
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/disrupt-network/
This talk will be held in English.
Through participating in this meetup (that is, through ordering a free ticket with Eventbrite), the participant gives his consent that Disrupt Network UG and Blockrocket GmbH (1) saves his name and contact data (i.e. email), (2) is later on allowed to send emails to the participant, and (3) is allowed to take photos and videos during the meetup that might be published online and that might include the participant. If the participant does not agree to points (1), (2) and (3), he or she should not order a ticket for the meetup.