DATE & TIME
Date: Friday, July 17, 2020
Mode: online talk via Zoom; Zoom dial-in URL will be sent previous to the online talk
- Moderator: Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner (Frankfurt School Blockchain Center)
2. Simon Seiter (Head of Digital Assets, Deutsche Börse)
3. To be announced (Börse Stuttgart Digital Exchange)
4. Maximilian Marenbach (Head of Banking and Payments – EMEA, Kraken Digital Asset Exchange)
5. To be announced
ABOUT DISRUPT NETWORK
Blockchain and community building. This is our mission. The Corona virus did not make things easier for us, but we will now move our events online to help education and dissemination in the blockchain area.
You want to become our speaker? We aim at 500+ video conference participants per talk. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO STAY UPDATED
We do online talks and online panel discussions 2x per week. We frequently post our next events on Twitter and on LinkedIn. Follow us to stay up to date:
- See our schedule: Link to our schedule for the next weeks; register directly via Eventbrite
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetworkDisrupt
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/disrupt-network/
This talk will be held in English.
Through participating in this meetup (that is, through ordering a free ticket with Eventbrite), the participant gives his consent that Disrupt Network UG (1) saves his name and contact data (i.e. email), (2) is later on allowed to send emails to the participant, and (3) is allowed to take photos and videos during the meetup that might be published online and that might include the participant. If the participant does not agree to points (1), (2) and (3), he or she should not order a ticket for the meetup.