Today, on March 28, 2018, the Decree “on the development of the digital economy” comes into force in Belarus.
On March 13, 2018 the Supervisory Council of the Park of High Technologies (PHT) had registered 46 new companies – Park residents. Moreover, the vast majority of the newly adopted companies (25) were created with the involvement of foreign investments (only a Belarusian legal entity or an individual entrepreneur can act as a PHT resident).
Among the activities of the new residents are:
- the development of technologies and software products for unmanned vehicles using computer vision and machine learning;
- software development in the field of artificial intelligence (neural networks, machine learning, computer vision) and AR;
- software development in the field of collection, processing and analysis of BigData;
- the development of software and hardware systems in the field of the Internet of things (IoT).
Residents who implement projects with blockchain implementation:
- Total Games company specializes in the development of mobile games using blockchain technology;
- Scorum project is developing a sports media platform based on blockchain.
It is expected that the first cryptocurrencies will be registered as residents of the Park of High Technologies in April 2018.