EdenChain (EDN) is positioned as blockchain platform of the third generation, aimed at creating a programmable economy. With this platform, it becomes possible to capitalize material / non-material values and trade them in blockchain.
On October 18, the Edenchain team published Eden Master Node Program where they revealed the masternode structure.
Today, October 30, the team published Edenchain Masternode Pooling Program.
“We received many interesting suggestions on how we could improve make the masternode structure better. A key suggestion was to allow community pooling for the masternodes given that the amount of EDN tokens needed to stake was too high for most community members”, – wrote the team, adding:
“We have carefully considered the suggestion and are excited to announce that we will be allowing community pooling for masternodes!”
According to the announcement, the structure will be as follows:
Supernodes (requirement 3,000,000 EDN)
- Community members can participate in smaller lots, with 150,000 EDN per lot to stake in a supernode
- Minimum number of stakers: 1
- Maximum number of stakers: 20
Hypernodes (requirement 20,000,000 EDN)
- Community members can participate in smaller lots, with 500,000 EDN per lot to stake in a hypernode
- Minimum number of stakers:1
- Maximum number of stakers: 40
The yield from Supernode/Hypernode will be proportioned according to the number of EDN staked in the node and participant’s contribution.
Details regarding the distribution of EDN tokens to masternodes and other benefits will be announced closer to the release of the Edenchain mainnet.