Today, November 29, blockchain-focused electronics supplier SIRIN Labs (SRN) will launch its first blockchain-based smartphone FINNEY.
- Built-in cold storage wallet
- Decentralized Application center (dCENTER)
- Learn & Earn Incentivized Education
- Token Conversion Service
- Behavioural based Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Blockchain based, full tampering proof
- Physical security switch (for wallet protection)
- Secured communications (VoIP, text, email)
- Three-Factor authentication: Biometric, Lock Pattern, Behavioural
The FINNEY target price is $999.
Earlier this year, electronics giant HTC also revealed its plans to release “the first native blockchain phone,” Exodus. In October, the company announced actual specs for its blockchain phone. The phone contains a wallet that’s kept in a secure area “protected from the Android OS,” which can be used to hold the keys to users’ cryptocurrency and tokens like CryptoKitties.
The phone will sell for 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH and it can be bought with cryptocurrency. The expected ship date is December.